Sunday, June 29, 2008

First time

So many questions, so little time! Why does the platypus look like several animals all in one? Why in the English language do we have one word that can mean different things and can sometimes be spelled differently but sounds the same? So confusing. When will someone do an intervention with Amy Winehouse? I have three words for her: train wreck and birth control. Oops that’s four. Why does chocolate taste so darn good? How did we allow George W to be elected twice? American people I ask you WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? Just for the record there was a slight "problem" with me voting in both those elections. I call it sabotage.

The questions I have about people, the world and life in general are endless!

If you can find the answers please post a comment! I’m dying to know.

No comments: